Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why can't we just all get along?


The south Florida food truck industry is becoming such a clique that unless you meet a certain social networking criteria you are treated like you have the plague. How many followers, how many likes you have, or how many tweets you send out daily is becoming, or already a determining factor in whether or not you are allowed to participate in the latest rallies. I could have a million followers on face book and serve Alpo sliders ( Alpo is dog food in case you weren’t aware)  and I would be welcomed with open arms to every event hosted to date. However I choose to spend my time preparing great food with locally produced products and the care, love and passion necessary to provide my customer with the best product at a reasonable price, in a timely fashion. My vehicles are bought and paid for by me not a local food truck builder and I hold no allegiance to the latest Cosa Nostra Style, Wanna Be promotors out there trying to run their racket on all of the food truck owners that had the wherewithal to finance and put their best foot forward to make a run at this now overcrowded industry!

Good Luck and as always, Stay Hungry My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment